I don't know what is going on with me. My period is 17 days late. Between my 2nd and 7th day late I took 5 pregnancy test and all came out negative, one of them showed a faint positive, but I think it was false because I read it hours later. I always had some vaginal discharge even before my period was due, but yesterday and today I started to have light cramps and excesive vaginal discharge. My breast are swellen which I always get when my period is coming. I have unprotected sexwith my partner, we use the pull out method. Another thing I experience was pain during intercoarse, there was a moment where he took it out and he had a lot of creamy discharge on him from me. I think it might be a yeast infection, because I had one before, but still I think I could also be pregnant. What do you guys think? Please help!

Have you taken another test since the other one? If you read it hours after you were supposed to maybe you should take another test.

if it showed a faint positive later then you could be. that happened when my mom was pregnant with me. she took a pregnancy test it showed up negative so she threw it away she looked at it a couple hours later and noticed a faint line/positive so she had blood work done and come to find out she was pregnant, and here i am today. so i would get blood work done.