Hello. I'm 18 year old female and I'm too embarrassed to talk about some things with my mother and that’s why I will talk this way.
Although, I'm still not sexually active, I'm very worried about possible sexually transmitted diseases infection. I have read a lot of things about the worse- HIV and some others and I have learned how to protect my self. But one more thing is worry me- diseases called genital warts! This is one of the most common sexually transmitted disease but still it can be hardly recognized and often is asymptomatic.
Can someone tell me more about it?

Hello. I'm 28 year old female and I have read a thousand articles about this STD you’ve mentioned. There is one very funny thing about these genital warts! These warts are caused by human papilloma virus and you were right- it is the most common sexually transmitted disease!
Genital warts are the most easily recognized sign of genital HPV infection when the symptoms are present but- on the other hand-many people, have a papilloma infection without genital warts and that’s the biggest problem!
There are treatments for genital warts, though what's also interesting-they often disappear without any treatment.

42 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.

genital warts can come and go?