Hi, I am 63 years old, and part of my spine is swollen because I compressed a nerve. It also hurts me very much. I had a pinched nerve before, but in my leg. Is there a specific treatment for spine?

Hi, I know the feeling when you compress a spine nerve. It happened to me few years ago, and I was diagnosed with Compressive Neuropathy. It is a painful condition, in which the compressed nerve area is swollen, numb and weak. I don’t know how is the treatment for spine specific, because it contain several options like medications, surgery, physical therapy and supportive measures. Fortunately, I didn’t need to have a surgery, so I was getting injections. They hurt like hell, but surgery would hurt even stronger. Treatment can include some over-the counter medicines for reducing pain, like anticonvulsants, tricyclic antidepressants and some others. The treatment can also contain capsaicin cream, because it blocks pain signals.

67 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.