I developed genital warts. At least I think so. Anyway, I have these small, flesh-colored bumps on my vulva and I think this is it. What do you think? I feel no pain or irritation of any kind.

Hi. I was diagnosed with genital warts two days ago. My doctor said we will freeze the bumps to remove them. This procedure is called cryotherapy. Anyway, I have the same symptoms like you. I have these small bumps on my vulva. They look really tiny. They are almost invisible. My doctor also said that, after the treatment, genital warts may return. So maybe I will have to remove them more than once. That is happening because even if you remove the warts, the virus is still alive under your skin. HPV is a mean thing. I use condoms all the time, but condom is not really effective if you have sex with person infected with HPV.