I have a few bumps in my vaginal area. One is pretty big and red, and a couple others not so big or red. They are itchy and sore sometimes when I go to wipe with toilet paper. It doesn't hurt when I walk or anything like that. I'm just worried what it might be. I'm pretty sure that it can't be STD's since my partner and I are both cleared. We also used condoms too. I would appreciate your opinions and hope to clarify some of my worries.

It depends on what you mean when you say vaginal area. If it's on the outer lips then it could just be boils that resulted from ingrown hairs. if they are on the inner lips then it could be genital warts. In many men they show no signs of having HPV and it's not testable in them. So many go on not knowing that they have it until the person they are sleeping with catches it (that's how I got it). It can come up at any time so If you two were tested 2 months ago and it just decided to come up in him a week ago you could have just gotten the virus.

I'd suggest you go get it looked at if the bumps are on the inner labia.

To Clarify, One of the bumps are gone after pus came out. Then the other two still hadn't gone away. I started using this lotion/cream I had when I had a urinary tract before, it seems to nullify the pain. One of those bumps are disappearing, but another bump formed on the opposite side. They really do look like Pimples just ready to burst. No pain when walking, only if touching and wiping. I can't go to the doctor as right now I don't have insurance -_-

DO you shave? They could be ingrown hairs then or boils.

Go to a planned parenthood as they make you pay based on income so a check up shouldn't cost more than 50 bucks.

No I don't shave, but i do sometimes pull hairs out when it feels itchy. If they asked for income, I wouldn't even know what it is -_-

you should at least call and ask

I think i will call my college's health center tomorrow. I'm getting more worried. I looked at my vagina with a mirror, and noticed smaller bumps above the clit and around the other bumps. It's always better to find out sooner than later...though I have already waited too long. I'm just really scared now. If it is Genital Warts, how would I know if it was from my partner or from myself?

IF they are new then likely from your partner. As I said, men carry no signs and it can't be tested for in them. It's also a skin to skin transmission so condoms are useless against it.

I recently noticed i had an Itchy lump on my vagina, since then i have found two other's. I have been in the same relationship for 18years and married for 13 years. I have never 'played from home' and my husband isnt showing any kind of symptom. I accidentally found this question while researching what i think i may have found, I think it could be genital warts but not too sure. I have cervical polyps and i was wondering if it might be polyps. Fingers crossed it is. I was told that pregnancy (Pregnant in 2006) can induce a HPV reaction and cause genital warts but i cant find any supporting evidence of this. If its genital warts then how can it lay dormant for 21 years, as this was the last time i had sex with anyone other than my husband.

I am of course too embarressed to see my Doctor, and i am over due for a smear and dreads going in casr she confirms that i have Genital Warts. I am also meant to be trying for a baby, and have found that this can cause problems during delivery, and can cause probelms for the child after birth up to age 4 years.

I'd be interested to know what it was that you were told you had and would love some advise on it.

its probably because of shaving, or something similar. my sister had exactly what your talking about. it was pussing, and she said it hurts to wipe, and it did look like a pimple. she went to the doctor, and she cut it open, and blood poored out. im suspecting that its nothing major just go to a gynocologist, just to check it out.

I am having the same problem.. I am freaking out!

I am also having the same issue and I have been for years. I have stopped shaving , using hair removals. I have also cut back on douches because it can strip good bacteria's away . My husband and I are faithful to each other and since all of they we have been to the doctor together and two different doctors are saying all I have is a bacterial infection. So I want to go one more time to get another opinion .  Seeing that it hurts most of the time after intercourse and we are planning on having another child. I dont want to risk my babies health knowing I could have done something about this now. Wish me luck.