ok so heres the thing. back in october i shaved my pubic hair i noticed some fleshy looking bumps on my upper vagina.. like where the top of my underware would be or the top of my underware.. no where near the inside of my vagina. I didnt pay much attention to it and they went away by themselves. then i shaved again and i noticed i have some new ones.. this time still pretty high on my vagina.. then i noticed one by the opening. now heres the weird part. I heard that warts wont go away by them selves.. but these bumps did and now they are back in a different area.. and only one by the opening now.. and after i get out of the shower they have like a white head on them that i can pick off.. i have never heard of that! they dont burn, and i have no other symptoms.. i do have one by my opening of my vagina now and i am going to the doctor, but is there any way this can be something else??? please give advice asap. i have an appt in the morning. i would like to hear back from u guys before then.. thank you!

I went to the doctor today and got tested for everthing.... 2 different blood test, peed in cup, vaginal swap, as well as a pubic swap.. my doctor said that they do not look like warts.. she told me that all of them look like a disease that is cureable except one. i dont remember the name of the cureable disease because i was so freaked out but i think it starts with an M. she did state though one did look like it could be herpes. she also said it may be the other disease just eritated from wearing a thong... i really hope so!! o she also gave me the garasel shot.. it burns, but i rather go through a lil pain then get hpv. i wont for a week what i have.. i have to get 2 more shots in a 6 month period... still any advice?? do u think i have herpes too?

herpes causes a watery blister. I would guess it's either molluscum or hpv.

47 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.