I have a problem with my genital area. It started firstly with the inner skin of my thighs right next to my testicles and has now spread to the scrotum and part of the skin on my pubic hairs. Most of the time it does not ichy but only when it hot. Up close the skin on the infected area is dry, flaky and easily pells of. When i scratch, it looks whitish. I need your help what could this be?

You should really see a doctor. I was just diagnosed with genital warts, and mine started out with your symptoms. I thought I was allergic to my laundry detergent and so on, and then in a check up my doctor said genital warts. I am still in shock. It was the first (only) person I ever slept with who gave them to me.

56 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.

Did your GW remain as dry flaky areas or did they eventually develop into the more common looking warts?