so im pretty sure i have genital warts near the opening of my vagina but now i also think i have the warts in my mouth. I think i see them underneath my tongue, on the inside of my bottom lip and on the very back of my tongue. I also feel a little bit of discomfort in my throat/back of my tongue. I'm going to see the doctor in a couple of days but I'm really worried. There isn't very much information on genital warts in the mouth on the internet other than the fact that it's really rare. What am I going to have to deal with? how do they remove them? do they come back after removal?

did u get a reply to ur questions. i was recently diagnosed with genetial warts and i also am worried that it might be in my throat. i recieved 1 treatment but my gyno will not be here for my next treatment until the next three weeks. i need more information about warts too... can u help?

What normally happens is that if it is warts in mouth the will have to cut thyem off. Cuz if it grows u cant breath.

did you find any treatment for genital warts on your mouth? I just had a surgery for genital warts on my vagina.it worked pretty well but suddenly I have some on my tongue and my month and these things are growing so fast. None of the doctors could suggest me some treatment for my mouth. I am worried to much,could you find anything as a treatment?

"How can people learn more about HPV infection?
The following Federal Government agencies can provide more information about HPV infection:

The NCI’s HPV (Human Papillomavirus) Vaccines for Cervical Cancer Digest Page provides links to NCI materials about HPV vaccines as well as general information about HPV, cancer vaccines, and cervical cancer. This Web site can be found at http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/hpv-vaccines on the Internet.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), another part of the NIH, supports research on HPV infection and offers printed materials. NIAID can be contacted at:

Organization: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Address: Office of Communications and Public Liaison
6610 Rockledge Drive, MSC 6612
Bethesda, MD 20892–6612
Telephone: 301–496–5717
TTY: 1–800–877–8339
Web site: http://www3.niaid.nih.gov

The CDC-INFO Contact Center provides information on sexually transmitted infections, including HPV, and how to prevent them. The center can be reached by calling toll-free 1–800–CDC–INFO (1–800–232–4636)."