Hi, two days ago, I noticed bumps in my pubic area. I’ve never had them before, and I’m so freaked out! Do you know what could they be, and how can I get rig of them?

Hi, your bumps could be anything, and you have to see a gynecologist. You can’t start a treatment before you have a proper diagnose. Bumps in pubic area could be caused by molluscum contagiosum, virus that causes bumps in pubic area. Those bumps can sometimes be extended to the thighs, and they’re usually painless. It doesn’t have to be spread by only by sexual intercourse, you can also get it by sharing bath towels or gym equipment. There are no other symptoms caused by molluscum contagiosum, except those bumps in pubic area. The other possible cause of your condition is HPV. This sexually transmitted disease causes genital warts that can appear on different part of a body.