my boyfriend is addicted to cosmetic surgery? Who would say, a? Man? He got his nose done first. Ok, I thought, if this would please him, all right, then his cheeks and now he wants get his lips done????
He looks like a plastic doll! Well, he is going to in a while. Is it possible he is addicted to cosmetic surgery?? Like for example people get addicted to tattoos…
Is this possible?

Of course this is possible. I am not sure whether this is lack of self esteem or something else, but I can tell you for sure that people get addicted to lots of stuff, and also cosmetic surgery. What do you think what was Jacko’s addiction? : )

hello :-D

is your man still addicted to surgery? its been some time since u posted. my son is going through something similar. J

Hello Jo1981

I would like to speak to you about your son's similar situation. I work for the Montel William Show and we are doing a upcoming show based on this topic, "Addiction to Plastic Surgery". So if you or anyone else reading this would like to speak with me further about the show and the topic please give me a call at 212.830.0325. The show will be taping on April 18th 2007 so please call in as soon as you can.

Thanks

J.C.