I think my son is abusing crack and cocaine. I have suspected this for more than a month. What should I do?

Hello!
Ok, if this is happening month or maybe two, he is probably already addicted, both mentally and physically. But if this is happening few months, it is good to “report case”…with drugs it is … the sooner, the better…
I advise you to talk with him and let him know you know what he is doing and offer him help. But I think best would be to search for professional help. Amateurs (especially parents) are often helpless when their children are on drugs, so PLS, better would be to search for professionals.

take him away from his friends.

hi, my advice would be to get proffessional help for him asap.
does he know that cocaine rots your nose when you snort it, and rots a small hole in front of your brain?,(this causes pshychosis and mental problems later on)rots your veins when you inject it. it's a pshychological addiction, so he can be weaned off it.
Crack cocaine is basically just cocaine, but with a difference.it is cooked with baking powder(bicarbonate of soda) to turn it into a ''rock''. in the uk, they sometimes mix it with what we call gravy browning, or chocolate pudding to make ''choco rocks''. If he is smoking it, he needs help asap, becuse smoking it creates cattarh,and holes in the lungs.I would research this for yourself, and it sounds harsh, but scare him away from it with the real facts of taking it, and get him help.
hope all will be ok for him.

scare tactics are never good love him but love him harshly don't put up with him saying one more time just once cause it is never just once ok if you catch him at all call him out. don't lie to him but ask and then show him some facts and depending on his age let him decide but look at his cash flow were is his money going and that should help you a gram is anywere between 30 to 560 dollars which will sustain an addict for anywere 4 hours to 4 days so keep track and don't give up its your child for chr*** sake :-)