hi.
my cousin lived in london for 10 years. she returned recently and says she has bulimia and is treated for it. but she goes there every now and then to work out her papers for greencard. she commited she took cocaine often, but won't confess it's the major problem in her illness. i believe bulimia is just a symptom of addiction.
when se comes back home for few days eveything is fine but then she becomes very nervous, starts overeating, vomiting and has almoust a nervous brakedown.
so i want to ask, after how many days without cocaine the symptoms of crisis start? is it possible that these are cocaine withdrawl symptoms or it is bulimia? can a cocaine addict be ok for a few days and then have a nervous crash?
it is very difficult for everyone around her and i believe she is not properly diagnosed. she's been also prescribed xanas and zoloft but i think she's not taking them because it would probably make her calmer.

I am 16 years old and use cocaine infrequently...I was bulemic before I used cocaine but it is intensified after I am withdrawing from cocaine. I find myself extremely hungry, so I eat a lot of feed, but then feel the need to purge or find myself much too full.....I am extremely deppressed and have not used cocaine for 3 weeks but would love to.