I have an enormous problem. I am starting to be enormous! My weight is increasing rapidly. It started after I had break up with my boyfriend. At first it was just an ice cream or chocolate. Now I can stop eating every time I am nervous. My fried says I have bulimia. Can you tell me something about bulimia side effects?

My daughter had the same disorder. I know it is hard my darling but you must fight it. I hope you don't use laxatives because they can do more damage then you can imagine. Because of them you can get chronic intestinal inflammation, irregular bowel function or systemic toxicity. Other rather common side effects are insomnia, irregular heart beat, osteoporosis, dental damage, dry skin, low body temperature, immune system damage etc.

Bulimia is probably one of the hardest disorders to get yourself out of.....once you start it's very difficult to stop. There are also other problems that come along with throwing up after meals. By throwing up too much you can cause damage to your brain, it becomes difficult to focus and effects thought proccesses. The most noticeable things are tooth damage and bad breath, people WILL notice. The most serious effect of bulimia is death. By throwing up too much you are taking the risk of tearing your asophogus....which will kill you. I have a stomach disorder where my body will not digest food and therefore forces it back up. My disorder is very much like bulimia except I do not force myself to throw up. Either way, the side effects are the same and it is not worth risking your life. I guy is not a good reason to risk your own life. If it did not work, that just means there is a better man waiting for you to find.[/img]

A possible solution to getting over bulimia:

A new study may be helpful:

Therapy Hope For Eating Disorders

you don't have bulimia unless you're throwing up all your food -

you might just be a chronic Overeater

unless you're purging after you eat , you're not bulimic. however, you COULD have binge eating disorder?

thers so many people struggling out there with an eating disorder and as much as people tell you how lovely and healthy you look, it just dont register and it seems the mirror tells a different story.its ahrd to control and to most people hard to understand ? but if you do feel that you have a problem with it get help and control it before it starts to control you.theres no shame in asking for help! the longer you deny it to yourself and think that your fine when you know what your doing to yourself the higher risk your at!

YOUR NOT BULIMIC Bulimia: is when you make yourself throw up after consuming medium to large amounts of food YOU DO have an EATING DISORDER consult your doctor and probably see a therapist there is a reason why your associating food with comfort or solutions ED's go both ways however its not bulimic you can google eating disorders and find the right term and side affects from your new habbit however if your consuming more sweets you could risk getting diabetic and choleteral levels get checked up by a doctor to make sure your health is okay any ED is dangerous

What are some of the most common reactions from your body when you make yourself throw up?

Are you still having this problem? Then go to any good medical counselor for taking treatments.