Somebody please help me! I have been taking codeine now for about ten years, on and off to be honest and never took more then 120mg per day which is good when I've seen people take as much as 600mg. I think I never took more just to make sure I had enough for the next day and so on. I have been about 36 days now without and I'm struggling. I don't have any in the house and I am starting to feel terrible. The anxiety is the worse, I feel so low and can not be bothered with the basic day to day things. I'm am trying so hard to act normal it is eating away in side of me. No one knows and that's why I am posting on here as I need to tell someone. I don't want to go to the doctor as he is a family friend. I don't no how I'm going to get through this :-(

I meant to put 36 hours, sorry. I'm now60 hours and I'm feeling a little better. I know if offered I would grab codeine with both hands. I do feel better but I would always feel better with codeine.