i am completely helpless here.......i have been taking codiene phosphate for the last three months.....going thru a very rough stage, and everytime i get depressed i keep craving for it......keeps my mind off the other awful stuffs in my life......i need help. dunno how to solve this problem of mine.

i have stopped taking it for the last 5 days...and i know that i am off codeine for good......i know that i wont be taking that sh*t anymore .. but i spend the whole day crying, am very edgy.

the little bit of support that i need from my boy friend i dont get that....instead he asks me to try and act normal.....

so u see...am pretty much scrwed up here......

Hi jgal, I am so sorry to hear that your boyfriend is not supportive. I am glad to hear that you are here for support, but try to get some real life support too, okay? So let me tell you this. I have a friend who has been struggling with this and she told me that you have to get to 90 days before you are in the clear. I know that seems like a long time to wait, but you WILL be able to do it. The first 30 days are the hardest, and the first week is harder than that, so just realize that this is the worst time you'll go through, and it will get increasingly easier. Does that help? I hope you are doing well. Keep us posted!