Hey dudes just wanted to say that on the news the other night there was a peice about the overuse and dangers of codeine in NZ.
Codeines sh*t man I liken it to swallowing mini bricks of poisonous chalk. When I run out of pills, my headaches are horrific and my mouth drys more than the Sahara. Does anyone know how to give up the pills and the doctor? Ive known my GP 4 years and she dosent think im addicted but I am a slave to the pills cos I do feel better when I take them but now Im scared about the long term use and high dosage Im used too. A mate told me to continue getting the meds and sell them instead!!!!!!!! Honestly I dont need more sh*t in my life but thanx 4 the suggestion, I'll keep it in mind next time Im struggling with the rent

Remember that selling these pills carry a prison sentence i guess you wont have to worry about the rent if your in some prison cell i guess,my advice to you is get a new doctor,and in the mean time if your only using these to make you feel better find ways that make you feel better without using the pills,or if not just cut down if you just stop then your going to rattle like a mother f****r,anyway good luck xx

codeine might be termed as a s oft opioid but it is hardest to kicK off than heroin or morphine! Not to mention the terrible withdrawal symptoms associated with it.