Does anybody get itchy, small hives after taking Tylenol with codeine? I am getting it now, and don't know if it's the med or not. It happens few hours after a dose, and is there even if I don't take the med for a week. Is it from Tylenol with codeine?

Yes, I do get itchy when I take Tylenol with codeine and only for that I think twice before taking it. I would like to know if it is the codeine that causes the itching. I think it is, but I got no proof.

I've been taking it on and off this last month so I can sleep withhout coughing as I have been battling the whatever bug my kids gave me during spring break and the Allergy season is full on in Houston right now.
I sleep like a champ but my scalp feels like it's crawling(no lice) and my arms get itchy. That's why I was googling withthis question, to see whether or not this was a side effect?