Hi, I have a BIG problem with this itchy rash on my arms and chests. Recently, I`ve spent some time in a summer camp and I think like many factors could be the cause of this annoying rash, such as sun, dirt, or insects. Or could it be some kind of a disease, not linked with the nature? What to do?

Hi, I know something about an itchy rash and it doesn`t have to mean that a person with an itch has a disease. There are also some other thing that could give you the rash, such as stress and emotional upset, and even certain drugs (aspirin, codeine...). The cause of your itchy rash could be almost anything - hives, blisters, eczema, lice, scabies, even chicken pox! Well, you`ve been in a summer camp and your itchy rash could`ve been caused by insect bites. Cortisone cream should help you, but here is something for sure: don`t wear tight clothes, synthetic fabrics, and try a lukewarm shower!