Please please help me.. I have this unbearable itch on my legs.. mostly just my legs but sometimes my arms and body, iv been to the doctor about it where i was put on zirtek antihistamine to treat urticaria... didnt work.. was then put on a steroid cream called Eumovate and also Peritin, a stronger antihistamine.. again none which worked.

Im literally at the end of my tether because my legs are so so itchy.. and iv changed washing powder and anything else iv thought of that could cause an allergy but nothing works and im lying here in bed with burning legs... PLEASE someone help me!!!!! :'(

Hi! Itchy skin can have hundreds of possible causes. Also known as pruritus (proo-RIE-tus), itchy skin may be the result of a rash or another condition, such as psoriasis or dermatitis. Or itchy skin may be a symptom of an internal disease, such as liver disease or kidney failure. Many skin conditions cause itchy skin, including eczema (dermatitis), psoriasis, scabies, lice, chickenpox, hives and dermatographism. In these cases, the itching usually affects specific areas and is accompanied by other signs, such as red, irritated skin or bumps and blisters. You should get second opinion.