I have chronic rash in fact Chronic Urticaria. It bothers me a lot. I have intensive itching. I can't sleep at night. Can someone tell me something about causes of Chronic Urticaria?

Hi! The cause of Chronic Urticaria is difficult to identify. Food additives such as salicylate, sodium benzoate, colourings and nitrites may play a role. Chronic parasitic infections and ACE inhibitor blood pressure pills may play a role in both acute and chronic urticaria. Stress is known to aggravate urticaria. Chronic urticaria can also be triggered by physical factors such as exposure to environmental heat, intense cold, sunlight, vibration or pressure on the skin (from tight clothing). Underlying thyroid diseases and autoimmune diseases can provoke Chronic Urticaria. Avoid any obvious triggers or exacerbating factors and try these simple measures: Keep the skin cool, avoid getting hot from exercise and take lukewarm baths. Resist the temptation to rub the itchy skin and apply copious amounts of moisturizing creams to reduce dryness and itch. Avoid alcoholic drinks and foods containing additives (sodium benzoate, colorings and salicylate). Apply 1% menthol in aqueous cream to soothe the affected skin. Avoid all aspirin or codeine containing medication. The mainstay of treatment is high dose antihistamine medication which may be necessary for prolonged periods (in excess of 6 weeks).

my experience - i'm sensitive to ketones -- i can't get to deep or overuse boost products like mct oil - - i like the benefits of ketosis but when i get the body covered with hives i cure it in moments with a nice carton of haagen-dazs!