For the past week i have been experiencing a ticklish almost crawling almost very slight itchy feeling around my anus. I got a bit parinoid after a few days and took zentel suspension (20 ml) yesterday.i have never seen any white worm like things in my stool before or after taking the zentel.i have also been slighlty constipated and very stressed due to my studies.Even though ive taken the zentel, i still feel this crawling or itching weird feeling by my anus any time of the day.i dont know this is relevant but i tend to feel quite itchy all over these days.

its really stressing me out.Could it still be a worm problem or what else can it be?and how long after taking zentel do the worms go away?

i have done extensive research on the internet but cant seem to find answers.please help!!!!!!!

Hi paranoid, I hope that you are doing well but just to be sure, you haven't seen any actual worms or anything like that in your stool have you? If you haven't, I can tell you that sometimes there's a bit of itching and I have a friend who actually had something similar to this who told me that it was a slight bit of mucous that actually was leaking from the anus, which causes a tickling sensation. HIs proctologist said it was not much to worry about. If you are worried, then do please see a doctor. Have things cleared up for you? Or are oyu still itchy?

I had a similiar feelng and my Doctor prescribed a cream which I had to apply daily, for about 5 years.

However, I was told by someone else to drink Aloe Vera juice mixed half and half with your favorite juice (orange, grape, Juicy Juice, etc).

I drank one glass in the morning and one in the afternoon. Within a few days, the itching disapeared. After drinking a couple gallons of the Aloe Vera juice, I stopped taking it on a regular basis. Occassionaly, I get the sensation and go back to drinking the juice for a few days.

Aloe Vera is available at WalMart and other places in a gallon container for less han $10.00.

Good luck!

Am quite late in this but hi Paranoid..... did you get a relief if yes how as o am also having a same problem from last 8-10 days it's really depressing and disturbing please reply

I'm also very late to the thread, but I just want to pass along what a friend who grew up in South Afric told me. I had the tickle and was very freaked out and disgusted, and she said, "It's such a big deal in Europe and America! In South Africa, everybody just took deworming medicine once a year or so." It made me feel so much better. It's natural and normal for us mammals to occasionally pick up little hitchhiking bugs. When I caught head lice from a friend's children, I complained to everyone, and they were SHOCKED that I was talking about it. No one talks about these things, so everyone feels alone!

What kind of deworming medicine did u use

I have had several episodes of the exact same thing. My doc told me it was a feeling but not anything that needed medical attention, like worms. What I do and it has been very effective for me, is to put some cream containing benzocaine ( Vagisil and several others at drug store) around my anis whenever I get that feeling. That number the area and hence that tingle, the episode ends in a few days. But it comes back if I have another bowel issue..