I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, IBS, migraines, autoimmune Deficiency I have severe burning pain in my shoulder, legs, arms, and lower back, I get sick to my stomach, and my head hurts most of the time. Im usually tired and limited to daily activities. My ana is about 1:1280 and my Dr. is clueless, I have had neurological test ran, nerve conduction studies, Lupus test and nothing. I spoke to one person who has sickle cell and we have the same symptoms. I am scheduled to see a new Dr. with hopes that he will have some answers for me. If anyone has these same symptoms please let me know what your diagnosis are. I am curious to find out what others have been told, and how are you managing your pain.

It's an old post, but you might find this useful, anyway. Google mitochondrial disorders.
Hope you're ok.