I have never been more scared in my entire life, here is what has been going on, and if ANYONE can help me at all that would be amazing.

The last time that I had sex was two months ago. I am on the pill ( never missed one ) , we used a spermacidal condom, and he pulled out. I have since had a negative pregnancy test ( one month after having sex for the last time ), and two normal periods ( though the first one after we had sex seemed a tiny bit lighter and shorter, but only by a little, and the second one was completely normal. )

I have been having extreme bloating in my stomach for almost two months now however. I don't notice it getting any worse in relation to what foods I eat. It just feels like my stomach is full of air and puffed out, and I have so much gas. It is never pain, but just a discomfort, as though I am always aware of my stomach or something.

I have also been experiencing a white discharge, and extreme fatigue like never before. I am under stress lately, if that could be any factor.

I have been to a doctor about my stomach just last week, and he felt my stomach and asked me questions, and gave me some pills similar to what patients with irritable bowel syndrome are given, but they don't seem to be helping. I haven't felt like myself in a couple of months now :-(

First of all, is there ANY ANY ANY way that I can be pregnant ? And secondly, does anyone have ANY idea of what this might be!? I'm stressing out everyday I wake up, and it's probably making whatever it is even worse :-(

I am feeling the same, although only for ~ 3 weeks now. SO BLOATED. No clothes fit, don't think I'm pregnant (condoms, last time 6+ weeks ago, 1 period in between). I'm also quite stressed - issues in my personal life and changing jobs at work. I don't have an answer for you, but I FEEL AWFUL and also not like myself. I have typically been a terrible sleeper my whole life, and now I fall into bed like a rock! What is going on here??? Pls let me know if you got any useful advise from anyone else.

Regards,

A.A.

I'm am no doctor but I have had a couple of bacterial infections in the past that caused bloating and stomach ache in the morning. Discharge was also white. This came from a bacterial infection that I let go untreated for a few weeks. The only way to really tell what is going on is with the doctor. They can do a blood test to see if you're pregnant. Anything is possible. They can also tell if you have any infections that can cause bloating

I’ve been having a similar problem! I’m 29 and had sex once in the last 6 moths (condom was used) there is no way I can be pregnant. I’ve always been relatively slim, BME around 19, well during the last week I have stacked on 2 kg and have a stomach that looks like it belongs in the last anaconda film, and the rancid gas! My Gward, don’t get me started on that one… My symptoms started off with a strange pain RHS pelvic area about 2 years ago and have continued to cumulate:

• Sudden onset of severe bloating that exacerbates if I consume anything at all. (The latest symptom setting in about 4 days ago).
• Sudden weight gain (coinciding with the bloating)
• Recent bout of mystery throat infection treated with antibiotics (Last 2 weeks).
• Missed last period! Periods generally painful and irregular.
• Mysterious pain in right side, creeps from lower ribs down to pelvis. Feel lump in side when I move around.
• Cramping and feeling bowel feels firm if pressed.

I’ve been to countless doctors who have conducted the tests listed below:

• CT Abdomen (done November 06) all clear
• Ultra sounds (Intra done August 06) Revealed polycystic ovaries
• Ultra sound (external) Revealed small muscle tear over area of pain)
• ‘Poo’ sample tested for bowel cancer (all clear)
• Blood count, liver function, kidney function, hormones etc (all clear)

At this point in time I’m beginning to think I’m loosing my mind. Each week a new symptom pops up to terrify me. If whatever wrong with me doesn’t kill me, the fear of what it could be most certainly will.

I’m open to the fact that it could be stress related - I’ve just started a second degree in psychology, and spent the last 4 years giving palliative care to my Mother who died in December 06. That said, I just can’t swallow that all these symptoms are caused from stress. My family are all saying I’m a hypochondriac and it’s all in my head…

If anyone can offer any suggestions I’d very grateful.

merik

Has anyone that responded to the original post gotten any answers? I am suffering from the EXACT same thing as described in the post from MERIK. I am desperate for some answers! Please help if anyone has any information that could be helpful. I have been to many doctors and had tests also and everything keeps coming back normal but I am very scared.

Thank you in advance!

Sounds to me like Candida. Google it, or go to candidafree.net Hope that helps. %-)

Im experiencing the same exact problems of the first post: Extreme bloating for about 3 months, lots of gas. Its extremely uncomfortable and I dont know what do do about it. i've tried everything; digestion pills if it was a specific food intolerance i have (they didnt help), and ive recently been to the doctor and had lots of blood taken out and an xray to see if there was a blockage in my stomach, but i havent goten the results back for either yet.
This problem is so depressing because i dont feel lik myself and none of my clothes fit either.

Ill post if i get any answers to ths problem

MERIK could be quoting EXACTLY what I've been experiencing too. Did you or jaet55 ever find out what was wrong?

So am I! Same symptoms. Gas like crazy, that weird lump, fatigue. Mind you guys, Ive never been bloated before. I'm definitely not pregnant because I've NEVER had sex in my life. I'm 18 by the way. My mother, who is a nurse, says it's probably stress but it started in Early January...its MARCH now! Im seriously concerned. Blood test were supposedly normal also.

I'm 28, i'm on the pill so i don't think i'm preggo. (wouldnt matter i'm married). I have had normal periods the past few months

I have the same problem too. I have been going to bed at 8:30 with my 6 year old. Some nights she goes to bed after me. I have stopped drinking coffee for about 6 weeks. Now i'm drinking it again I can stay awake to 11:00. LOL. I thought it was my Chonic Fatigue coming early this year ( i get it every may for about 4 weeks)

I have bouts of conspitation for about 8 years. However i never this horrible abdonible swelling, pain & bloating. If i lay on my side it relieve it self alittle. The onlything i found to work is 3 ballerina tea. It helps the bloating & the pain and helps the constipation. However the relieve is short lived. Hours after the tea kicks in the pain is back. My doctor told me eat more fiber. it will go away. I eat 50g of fiber a day. How much more can i eat? If you have any answers please email me at _[removed]_

Hey! I Need Help! I am 16 I Have Not had my period for nearly 2 Years! PLEASE i am SCARED! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Help Me! :'(

I am also experiencing severe bloating! I'm shocked that we all have the same story. I had am allergy test to rule out food allergies. My doctor recommended for me to take zantac two times per day (never had acid reflux) and said I could be lactose intolerant. So now it's 3 weeks later with absolutely NO dairy products- by the way dairy is in EVERYTHING!!!! I felt better the first few days, but now I'm back to looking like I'm 6 months pregnant. It's so frustrating because I work out 5-6 times per week and I'm in great shape. I have a gyn appt set up in a few weeks to rule out endometriosis and enlarged ovaries- I know that will be a waste of time but I am willing to do anything! HELP ME!!!!!!

In a sad way I feel releif to know I'm not the only one, but I feel even worse knowing noe of us have been given an answer. I've had the extreme bloating for about 7 months now, with no releif. I have been to Dr. and been givcen different medications with no success. I've tried digestive enzymes, colon cleansing, laxatives, EVERYTHING and nothing. I literally look like I am 7 or 8 months pregnant. I have stopped going out because I feel not only horrible, but extremely uncomfortable. And the Dr. seem to think I am exaggerating. There has to be something we can do!!!!

I am sadly releived to know I am not the only suffereing of htis, but it makes me feel even worse knowing that none of us have an answer. I have been experiencing extreme bloating for 7 months with no releif. I no loneger fit into my clothes though I eat healthy. I have been prescribed various medicaitons with no success. i've taken digestive enzymes, colon cleansers, acid medicine, laxatives; but NOTHING works! And the Dr., I feel, treats me as though I am exaggerating, but how can one exagerate if somedays I look like I am 8 months pregnant! There has to be something we can do!

Do you all bloat up like that right afte ryou eat, and maybe have had a bit of nausea or a reduced appetite at times? Go to a GI doctor and ask about gastroparesis, or look it up- most people (and even a lot of primary care doctors) don't know about the condition, but it can cause the symptoms you're talking about. You'll have to have a gastric emptying test done at your hospital.