Users comments and reviews on article Numb hands relation to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by DannyElle

i have carpal recently. it has been sort of there for i dunno, at least 10 years. i started doing the newspaper, afternoon up until recently when it went under so we are, regretfully, doing the morning paper now. not only was the afternoon one more fun to do, you got to be outside in the mostly, good weather and look around and see the scenery. now, we are up in the middle of the night, now cold, (yes it DOES freeze in arizona!) in the dark in a more foul mood, (my sister is mean anyway...) and doing MORE papers since it is the popular one to get, obviously the other one wasn't, that's why they axed it. so, i've been rolling 300+ papers everyday on the way to hurry, instead of getting help. my hands already had issues from typing too much, as well as papers, and other stuff i did for hobbies etc. consequently, i wake up with the left one numbish and the other sort of and it hurts when it goes really numb and THEN is 'waking up'. i have trouble folding and tying the papers so i have to ask others to help and we don't tie them all. i guess the cold and probably, bad diet and being overweight have something to do with it. i will try to lose weight and use a splint, as well as change my diet and how i use them. wish me luck as i have NO education so am stuck in this job, as well as i am rather shy and anti-social.