Users comments and reviews on article MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus): Symptoms and treatment by MariAnne

I ran across this site, searching for info on hydrogen peroxide uses and MRSA infections.
I'm not talking ingestion, but topical application of OTC hydrogen peroxide on new MRSA lesions/pimples/red spots....it's been effective for me, along with the application of Phycotene Cream (that's a brand name for the phyto-nutrient/vitamin/micro-algae cream I use), when the peroxide has dried.
I contracted MRSA when I spent a week in my daughter's hospital room, while she waited for the huge lesions, boils and cellulitis to be finally diagnosed as MRSA, and then surgery performed to cut out the damaged tissues. She's been out for over a year, with no more MRSA problems. I, on the other hand, have chronic recurrent MRSA...... which I recognize immediately (looks like an ant bite), and try to begin my sef-prescrbed treatment immediately.
All the info put out on the Internet and by doctors, tells you NOT to open the pimple or boil..... I disagree, and can prove that when I scrub or pick open the site, then scrub hydrogen peroxide (from the store) into it, using a q-tip, then applying my cream (maybe others would work, too.... I've only used this one), the spot will disappear in a couple of days. I overlooked a spot on the back of my lower calf recently, and within a few days, it was the size of a dime, as deep as a pencil eraser, with surrounding red area the size of a dollar coin.... and painfully spreading rapidly. I scrubbed with soap and water, scrubbed with hyd prxd, applied my cream...... with that process twice a day, the area immediately began to heal, and though it took nearly two weeks for the final scab to peel off, it healed completely...... with NO anti-biotics and NO doctor or hospital visit!!!
There are people out there, selling "cures" for MRSA.... they don't exist, and it ticks me off that people will take advantage of others' illness that way! I just want to get the word out, that there IS a way to fight the stuff, once you get it..... and there is NO cure! ....and the doctors are wrong to tell you cover and not to touch your sores until they are so big they need to be lanced by a doctor!!!
Take care of yourselves, people... the "physicians" will drug you and cut you.... prevent as much as you can by eating right and using supplements that enhance your immune system.
My best to you all ...... take care!