Alright I literally signed up just to share this sh*t. I cured my lip fordyce in literally 4 hours no nonsense I'm very serious. I'm not selling anything or (purposefully) plugging brands for sales, just trust me.

I first applied hydrogen peroxide, H2O2 directly to my lips. Burned like a b***h. All of the fordyce spots literally opened up and evacuated all of the coagulated white blood cells.  It was scary looking, all these bumps literally queezing themselves out before my eyes. I literally put on chapstick every night before bed, but I stopped to allow my lips to dry out. I thought I was healed until I woke up in the a.m. They were back, but empty, very hard to see. It still bothered me because it felt like my lips were still chapped and un-kissable.

The second and LAST thing I did was about an hour ago. I got strep throat from the tinder chick (yay me) so the medical office gave me azithromycin 250 mg. Cool. I've been taking those so they made me feel very groggy. Before I past out at 6pm for a nap, I thought, what is the best way to dry the hell out of my lips before I fall asleep. This is important. I grabbed a bottle of Purell (refreshing Aloe it says on the bottle, the gel is a clearish-green) and put some on my fingertip. I rubbed it into my lips directly. GOODGODALMIGHTY I was seeing stars. This was so incredibly painful I can't even ..

So naturally, I inhaled deeply and added even more. No pain no gain right? Then I went to sleep. 

4 hours later, my lips were crazy chapped. I went to the bathroom and brushed my lips with my toothbrush very gently in circular motions to remove the excess dry skin. The fordyce spots were literally all gone. I had a bad outbreak for a week and that I was it, I was so thankful. I always wear chapstick and I'm going to cut down on that now, instead I'll use blistex lip conditioner, as suggested by another user here.

I hope this helps, I ordered about $80 worth of chemicals like TCA to exfoliate my lips and I no longer need it, what a waste. Anyway, I'm just glad my crisis has been averted. I really hope this helps everyone. 

I have no intentions of applying this to my penis head, it theoretically will work but the bumps are very small and actually help stimulate the g-spot of the girls im laying right now, maybe later in life. Go ahead and try it, get your self confidence and your sex-life back (just don't hold me responsible if you accidentally grow tentacles out of your face). I'm currently chewing on my lips in sheer, smooth happiness.

TL;DR: Use hydrogen peroxide one night before bed, brush lips softly. Wait one night. Apply Purell hand sanitizer to lips, twice, the more the better, and sleep. Wake up, brush lips softly, get laid.

Should work in one application but if not, keep repeating the process until you acheive the desired results. Dn't worry about the antibiotics I was taking, It won't help with the fordycce spots, just the hydrogen peroxide and mostly Purell. God bless.

- G.

How are your spots now?

Hey Castles, did they come back? When I applied the hydrogen peroxide they didn't "squeeze" themselves like you described.

It's been four months since my outbreak but I still to this date have not had any reoccurrence. The hydrogen peroxide merely had a small effect on the spots but it's very temporary. I only stated that because it was relevant to the process I used. I've only had the outbreak for a week back then; depending on the duration of the time you've had the spots the results may vary. The most important part of the process (as silly as it seems) was the application of Purell. I honestly believe that played the most critical role in removing those things. Just make sure you keep your lips dry the night of application. Fordyce spots thrive on moisture (I applied a thin layer of Chapstick to my lips 24/7 so this may have exacerbated the illness). So use Purell or try another brand of hand sanitizer that you have laying around and report back if you'd like (to help other members). Note: this will sting like hell, I believe it's supposed to but I'm no doc, please don't crucify me if this doesn't help I'm only sharing my personal experience because if it even helps one person I'll feel really great. Good luck!

Day 1: 

Bit skeptical, but you never know. I don't have many fordyce spots on my upper lips compared to most of you guys (maybe 20-25 little ones), but they are annoying nonetheless.

Spent the day drying my lip out, and now before bed I will apply some hydrogen peroxide. Did not feel any pain as desribed by Castles.

Day 2:

Spent the day drying out my lips, and will apply the Purell tonight. I don't think it will work this time around as my lips aren't that chapped yet (I used lip balm for a couple weeks before this).

Day 3:

The hand sanitizer I was using was rather nastly looking, so I went ahead and bought the green refreshing aloe Purell. 

I have two questions for you Castles (if you're still around)

1. How did you get your lips so dry. I'm having trouble getting them dry.

2. I'm not getting any stinging on my lips like you described, is this because of the dry lips thing?

I'll use the new Purell tonight and see if it works :)

Anything ever happen?

The first post should've been taken down! I tried what you said to help with my fordyce spots because I was insecure about them and wanted to fix them quick instead it left a huge red scar on my lip that has not gone away and it has been 3 months and still has not faded away not only that it did not help with my fordyce spots take your post down you don’t know what your talking about and because I was dumb enough to listen to you I am even more insecure then ever before because I have this big red mark on my lip

You should mix olive oil and sugar together and apply it on you lips. It should help make your lip color better