what is MRSA? Is it contagiops? My nephew,his wife and children came down with sickness? They're quarentine. Is this sickness dangerous? can it cause death? Never heard about it until now. Enlighten me please.

MRSA is methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus bacteria. Methicillin is an antibiotic normally used to treat this bacteria.

The infection is responsible for serious skin and tissue diseases and can lead to pneumonia. In this way, yes, it can lead to death.

I suggest you or whomever can somehow get ASAP/Silver Biotics nano-silver to your family. I don't know if they're allowed to receive anything, but this is a supplement that is incredible at killing dangerous bacteria. I have used it for various bacterial infections without using any antibiotics and it works extremely well.

It's very safe, with no known toxicity or interaction with other medications. It doesn't accumulate in the body like colloidal silver. It's so safe, you could take the entire bottle and it wouldn't hurt you. You can call the company, American Biotech Labs, for more information.

It can be found at a local health food store. It's labeled as either ASAP or Silver Biotics. They're different names, but they're the same product.