need surgery what is worst thing to happen. Thank you

It will look a bit scary after, but if you are having the Mohs procedure, then you are in good hands. They keep taking the least amount of tissue till there are no cancer cells left, then they sew you up. I had 27 stitces down the side of my nose to my mouth, at first I thought I looked like Frankenstiens Bride, but after a month, you couldn't even tell where they did the incision. It is a local, so they just freeze the area you will be TOTALLY fine, and good luck! Hope this helps!

Hi there,
Basal cell carcinoma is a type of skin cancer. I know that this type of cancer first appears like a waxy bump but after some time it forms in to the cancerous growth. There are several ways to treat this cancer, but I think that the surgery for this cancer is the best option for you. I think that you don’t have many risks involved here. You can talk to your doctor about any complication that might occur and see what can be done in the recovery process. There is also an option of freezing which kills cancerous cells by freezing them. I hope that this helped in any way

All the best,
Danella