I want to get rid of my belly and upper fat

New Member

If you are looking to decrease your body fat you need to combine a good exercise program with good nutrition. No matter how much exercise you do if your diet is poor then you will always store body fat in those areas. Try to cut out heavy starchy carbs in the evening and increase your lean protein intake.

You want to get rid of your belly and I presume upper arm fat? I know that you will need to first eat right. You should choose lean cuts of meat and stay away from high fat foods. Another thing to stay away from is refined carbohydrates. Exercise that gets your heart rate up will burn fat and help you get rid of the fat. I would also recommend exercising with weights and do abdominal exercises to tone these areas and make them tighter so they look trimmer. Do all of these things and you should be looking great by summer!

Eating healthy and exercise is the answer. 

For eating:

General guidelines for eating for healthy people (without a specific disease with specific diet recommendations are:)

1. eat: fruit, vegetables, whole grains, fat -free and low fat diary products, fish , lean meat

2. avoid: foods rich in sodium (salt) , sugar, saturated fat, refined grains (like white bread and white pasta)

3. drink 2 liters water/day

For exercise:

I recommend you watch steady health videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joVat8Ry8uA (for the belly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHSskPCEohU (for the upper fat)

Don't forget you should sport at least 3 times a week to have a good result. Doing some aerobic exercise is also important in combination with the other ones. A simply walk of 30 min /day every day will give you also results.

Good luck!

excess belly fat can be difficult to get rid of, but with perseverance and willpower you will succeed. Reducing calorie intake and increasing activity is the key to losing body fat. reduce your portion size, aim for healthier food choices such as unprocessed foods and lower calorie foods. increase your veg and fruit intake, this will help to fill you up and provide necessary vitamins.limit sugar and carbohydrate intake. Watch out for hidden sugars, and remember there is lots of sugar in alcoholic drinks. With regard to exercise, try and undertake at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise daily. increase the amount you walk and take up swimming. Keep your exercise varied and fun and it will soon be part of your day to day activity.