Hello . I have a question I notice that your recent video as a routine where you sit up and bring both your legs up at the same time lol I can't do that yet due to a weak core, but I promise I'm working on that. I am 5"7 150-155 pounds measurements 36-26-44 I want to keep my butt and thighs just loose my tummy I want to take my protein what shakes do you suggest I plan on eating six small meals a day b.l.d with snacks in between please help me out thanks in advance

Shining Star

Hey LeeLee!

Great! You will be very proud of yourslef once you achieve that. Before you reach that goal, there are esier options for beginners: 

1. put your hands befind you back for support and perform the same movement.

2. bend your legs in knees slightly - it will be much easier to lift your legs.

Both these variations also put less stress on your back, which is also very important. Also, whenever you perform abdominal workouts, you should also perfrom back workouts (for example Superman workout - check it out - it is on our YT channel). In order to have strong abs, you also need strong back muscles. You are on a good way!

Regarding spot reducing - there is no such thing - but since we women tend to have more fat around thighs and butt, I wouldn't worry about that :D Just keep working out and you will have a great and healthy body!

Regarding protein shakes, I am not affiliated with anyone LOL, but I use optimumnutrition or scimentor. I find optimumnutrition better though (and has higher level of protein), but this is just my personal opinion. I think protein powders are very convenient - I make homemade protein bars with them, and even protein pancakes, pudding etc... And it is all very tasty. Let me know if you want a recipe - I would be glad to share with you, and would love to know what you think about the taste :)

6 small meals are perfect. Rembember, protein shakes (bars etc.) are meal replacements so don't go over the top with them...

Lean meat (grilled or cooked, baked also ok, but never fried), fresh veggies, whole grains, limit fruits (1 portion per day), drink water and avoid sugary drinks, sodas.

Do you eat meat? What food do you love/hate. If you tell me that it will be easier for me to suggest what to eat...

Best wishes,

Tania

Ms. Tania
Thank you so much. Yes I do eat meat I'm more of a chicken eater if I do have a burger its a turkey burger. I've been eating oatmeal for breakfast lately too. I will cut out my sugar intake starting now. I will drink water and 100% juices. I want to eat tuna but I don't know what I should have with it. Im so sorry Tania I'm a visual learner so I drew a blank when you gave me the ab modification. If you tell me the name of it I can Google it and see how its done.

Ok I will make sure that I work on my back muscles as well. My lower body is pretty strong its my upper body that is weak. I plan on doing planks to help with that. Please if you don't mind giving me some of your recipes for protein shakes and all that you do with them lol I am so serious about turning my life around for the better of course. Still the same girl just healthier ;) its really easy for me to lose weight so I only do cardiovascular exercises for 10 mins I'm more into the core straining. I plan to run down my block and walk back. Until I've reach the point where I can run down my block and back up.

Im glad you told me that if I had a protein shake say for breakfast that counts as a meal lol I will keep that in mind. Thank you for all your help. I am a subscriber to your yt channel, if all possible do you think you guys can start making your vidz with beginner exercises like if you did a full pushup the next would be a modified version for beginners. Lol I think that would help ppl like me out a lot because sometimes I feel lime ooohhhh man I can't do that right now lol you don't have to do it its just a suggestion. Thanks for everything and have a blessed day

Xoxoxoxo LeeLee

Shining Star

Chicken is great for building muscles, turkey too.
Natural 100% juices are healthy but from the perspective of a bodybuilder, it is better to eat that fruit and not only drink its juices (mostly sugar) and throw the rest (which is btw also very healthy!) away. ... If you are trying to lose weight, stick with water, and limit the intake of natural juices to 1-2 dcl daily. It is better to eat an orange or apple ...

Tuna from a can: I have it in salads, spaghetti sauce, or as pate (mix half tuna and half cottage cheese). Fresh tuna: grilled steak is great - just make sure not to overcook/grill it - it will taste like a sole of a shoe. :D

Planks are great!!! I love them in all variations - and are great for upper body, shoulders, even chest, perfect abs, and lower back. So - you have a great plan! I always recommend planks for beginners.

I was talking about that position of handsjackknife sit ups for beginners 

Stick with your plan and you will make it! If you have any questions, we are here!

And thanks for watching us! :)

Shining Star

I almost forgot- I submitted a recipe for chocolate protein bars.
I hope you will like them! Let me know what you think.