My GF really likes a good six pack. there any "easy" way to fix my gut issues?

Well there is never an easy way. You have to work for six pack. Now I don't have one, so I don't have any personal experience how to gain one, but I saw some exercises here: https://www.steadyhealth.com/videos/

I hope that you will find something interesting. If someone else has some suggestion, it would be good to post.

All i been doin are situps and crunches. they seem to work tighten the muscles a bit but then it dont seem to at all after a while.

How long have you been doing this? How do you prepare your self for sit ups and crunches? What do you do for warm up?
Have you tried to do these two in separate days. Like one day just do the sit ups, next day do the crunches. Try to have three to four exercises, and then do one exercise each day. That way you can build your body on different places.

Hi there, if all you're doing is just situps and crunches, you are not going to get a six pack unless you start to strip body fat off. The only reliable way to do that is to start doing cardio and eating less. You have to reduce your body's fat percentage. Are you doing anything along those lines?

My advice is planks, leg lifts, eating properly ( cutting carbs ), drink lots of water, and cardio. Should be the right eqation for abs. Hope that helps.

Really funny replies haha, the only path to a lean belly is diet !! when you will be sure that your belly in no longer fat than you can add more cutting by doing crunches, but you can never lose you belly fat by belly targeting exercises or machines.
Try to ban alcohol form you diet. follow a nice diet and start running or doing any others full body exercise routine

Well Getting Abs on your belly is never going to be easy, it takes a lots of time and requires a lots of exercise to be done, to get Abs.

Hi jscott, You are right, getting abs is not an easy thing to do. You have to work almost every day to see a good result.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/videos/Abs_Exercises_For_Men_v37.html This is an interesting exercise. Do you have any experience with abdominal exercise?