I am a 17 year old girl and im still a virgin but i masturbate a lot..i live in a society where virgin means a lot...so if i have sex with a guy,will blood come out from my vagina..will he know that im still a virgin?

I understand you, honey. So, basically you want to know can masturbation break your virginity, am I right? It can't, you don't need to be scared. To lose your virginity you actually need to have sex. 

You also don't have to bleed when you masturbate, but it can happen. If this happens, that means that you break your hymen. Breaking your hymen doesn't mean that you are not a virgin anymore. 

Also, there are so many cases when you have intercourse but your hymen is still unbroken. 

Every case is different, but one thing is sure - you can't lose your virginity when you are pleasuring yourself. 

Hi, being a virgin, even one who doesn't masturbate doesn't guarantee that she will bleed the first time she has sexual intercourse.
Being a virgin means you have never engaged in sexual intercourse. (That is had a penis inserted into your vagina or in the case of boys never inserted their penis into a vagina). This goes for both boys and girls.
Only girls who have a blocking hymen will bleed. Many girls never had a blocking hymen and many also break the hymen during the course of normal daily activities such as sport.
Men need to get over the misconception that if a girl doesn't bleed the first time she has sexual intercourse than she is not a virgin as it not true and a completely unfair judgement.

I masturbated for the first time , would that make me break my hymnn please reply me i need help