Hi, I am so freaked out! When the sex was over, I noticed that my condom has broken on few spots. It had holes in it! I wouldn’t be so scared if I knew that girl better, but I don’t know her at all, and she doesn’t look like a virgin. Could I get STD through those holes?

Hi, if she had STD, there is a chance that you got it too. The smallest hole in the condom could be enough for catching a disease. You have to visit an urologist and do all the tests. However, for some diseases it takes more time to develop and to be positive on the test. Holes in the condom usually appear if you kept it in your pocket for a long time, because the heat from your body could easily damage it. It also happens if the condom stayed on daylight for a long time. Condoms are very sensitive, and you should take care of these things. It doesn’t mean that you got STD, and it doesn’t mean that the girl you’ve slept with had any disease.