I'm a 22 year old male and 3 days ago I had sex with a female who's about 46-49. I met her online and then we met in person and we had sex. I brought and used my own condom (durex condom) and I did not touch her vagina with my hands or anything else. The sex only lasted about one minute (about 15-20 pumps max). Afterwards i removed the condom and I washed my penis with soap in the bathroom sink. However, my concern is this... after I left we exchanged a few more messages online. And then I asked her nicely if she had any STDs just to assure myself. She didn't respond until about 24 hours later to tell me "No". Now before that she was pretty responsive so I am kind of worried that she lied to me due to her hesitation.

I'm not worried about HIV, but I am worried about Herpes or HPV since I know there's a risk of catching them even with condoms. Also yesterday I felt some tingling sensations and some weird feelings near my scrotum area. I don't know if it's just maybe because of heat, or sweat... I have some dots on my inner thigh (see photo: https://gyazo.com/87f669250779fdcc9a2ea49d6139c045), I'm thinking that's why i get some tingling/itching sensations.. I did read online that before herpes outbreaks you do get tingling or itching in that specific area. The photos I find about herpes online are different. But still I don't know... i don't know if I had them before or if it's normal for my skin to look like that? Have you seen anything like this, and would it be associated with an STD?

So I may be over stressing but this has really been bugging me and I cant focus on anything else.

I'd like to get a professional opinion. What do you think my risk was after such a short (and protected) sexual encounter?

Hey there it does not look like any STD I've ever seen.... in fact I can't really see much of any bumps except for maby some small flesh colored "goosebumps" .... the main concern would be crabs or scabies but I did not see any crabs and 1 min is pretty short to get scapula and I do not see any lesions which look like scabies.... I would just watch them for a few days and see if they go away or get any worse but I think you're fine ..... did the condom break or slip off at all?

No, the condom was perfectly in tact and it was covering my whole penis. I didn't do any rough or fast thrusts to give the condom a chance to slip. In addition, during that short time she didn't even really get wet (i mean maybe a bit on the inside but not on the outside - like there weren't fluids leaking out on the legs and around that area), plus I didn't do any deep thrusts so my groin area didn't really touch (or barely touched) hers. It was dark in the room so I didn't see if she had any lesions which is maybe my main concern.

The fact that I got these itches after a recent sexual encounter is what worries me the most. If I got them in any other time then I wouldn't worry about an STD. Anyway I also asked on another forum and they said this doesn't look like a herpes rash. Also I didn't know about scabies until I saw your reply and I googled it (thanks for informing me on that), when you look for STDs you never see this.

Moreover, i noticed I get some small itches in other areas of my body as well (such as the back of my neck), on my upper back (although my skin doesn't really look different than usual), and on my chest sometimes. After I took a shower today it felt a bit like my skin was burning in some of the areas I just mentioned, especially on my arms (and they also had a bit of a reddish color) and the back of my neck. So I'm thinking maybe this is maybe not an STD after all? Because skin to skin STDs like herpes or HPV usually affect you only in the genital area right? But those itches did first start between my legs and then I saw those "goosebumps"... so i really don't know