Hello, I am a 19 year old female who is really freaked out about what's happening to me. About 2 weeks ago, I have been fingered by my boyfirend as well as given him oral. The oral went well, my mouth didn't even touch his semen only the pre-ejaculate. However, when he fingered me, I will admit it was extremly rough. Like really. I know it's stupid I didn't say anything but it did actually hurt and he DOES have long nails so that doesn't help. A few hours later after the incident, it didn't hurt or feel like anything in any way, it started to itch and burn around the opening of the vagina (or otherwise the 'hole' or whatever you guys call it) when I started my period. I am getting off it right now because the blood is turning brown and from there it'll fade so today I took a flashlight (sorry for the graphics. If you don't want to hear it, turn away now) and looked more closely at it using a mirror because it didn't feel like it was itching or burning anymore. Everything looked really good down there but what caught my eye was the opening, like I've mentioned. It looked rough, as though somebody just took there nails and just scraped it all up. I've been wondering if it's been itching and burning for the past few days during my period BECAUSE of my period????? Could the blood have irritated the scrapes even more and that's why it felt like that during those days????? I've been really worried about me having an STD because of the oral I gave my boyfriend. He's the only guy I've ever done this with and I'm super scared about catching a disease sense, like I said, this was my first time. I've asked him if he's been sexually intimate with other girls before me but everytime I ask he says that I'm the only girl he's ever kissed so obviously he hasn't. Whenever I keep asking he says that I'm hurting him because it sounds like I don't trust him but it's not that I can't trust him, It's because I'm scared. So, being that it's both our first time, and the itching and burning has gone down, do you think i've contracted an STD or is my vagina just really irritated because of the scraped condition I've mentioned? Also, if it is just an irritation, will it heal up on it's own and end up looking normal in a few days or whatever or do I need to pick something up??

May be the long nails could have done something beneath....

Hello Kitty,

It cannot be STD because then you will start having weird bumps on your Vagina, It is the fingernail that rip it up so do not worry. You can go to a drug store and look for vagina Cream and Try to tell him next time to cut his nail, do not be afraid to say it.

Best of Luck.