I've been having sex with this girl I met and I recently learned from a friend that she's known for sleeping with a lot of guys and has been rumored that she has something, me and her have had sex at least 5 times and all but one time was with a condom, if she DOES have something, what's the likelyhood that I got something from the one time we had sex without a condom? I should add that I have not had any symptoms of anything 

Hey Someone,  so anytime you have sex you out yourself at risk for getting an STD.  With that said, using a condom every time you have sex greatly reduces your risk of Getting an STD.  If you don’t use a condom then your chances of getting one is much higher. And remember other birth control like the patch or pill or iud or implanted device do NOT protect against STDs

Yes but should I be worried about 1 time?

Well it’s ultimately up to you but even 1 time puts u at risk if she has something.... did anyone tell you what she had? Also when was your unprotected encounter?

No, nobody knows what she has, or even with 100% certainty that she has something, but the encounter was sometime between the 21st - the 25th of April