about a month ago i started having sex with this guy, and he would rub on me before we had sex and then put a condom on when we actually had sex. one day we were talking and he told me went for an std test...so now im wondering what the chances are that i could have an std. i have a slight itching around the vaginal opening, but i dont know if its just me panicing or not...
im quite sure the answer if yes std infection is possible and have made an apointment to see a gyno....just wondering what other people think. anyone is the same situation??

ehm, a similar thing sort of happened to me bbut one thing you could have maybe is genital warts. you get them from skin to skin contact so im not sure if you could have them like that or not, but i got them from a boy but we never even had full sex so its kinda hard to tell, deff good idea going to gynos though =] hope everythings ok :-)