hello,
Im a 23 year old woman who has become sexually active recently. Im in a relationship, and we've only have had sex two times. The first time, two days after we had sex, i got this brown discharge it wasn't that much, but it scared me. I thought it was because i lost my virginity. it went away and then i got it again a week before my period. The second time we had sex, two days later i got the same thing again, and it hasn't stopped, Its sort of tannish in color. However, this is the week before my period. Could it be my birth control, i am on ortho cyclin. Also, we had protected sex, he used a condom. If someone could try to answer this for me i would really appreciate it :-D

Hi there, it sounds to me like it could be based on the virginity. I don't think that it's anything other than that since you're on birth control and he uses a condom. Does anyone else have any insight? Let us know how you're doing okay?