I HAVE POLYCYSTIC OVARIES. MY PERIODS ARE FAIRLY NORMAL (WHICH I DON'T UNDERSTAND). I AM HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX AND NO TYPE OF PREVENTION METHOD IS BEING USE. I HAVE MISSED MY PERIOD FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL. NORMALLY COMES AROUND THE 9TH. I HAD THE FEELING AS IF IT WAS COMING AND NOTHING. FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS OF APRIL I THOUGHT IT WAS COMING AS WELL BUT IT DOESN'T COME DOWN (SO I WOULDN'T CONSIDER IT SPOTTING) ONLY IF I WIPE REALLY HARD A PINK, RED, ORANGEISH COLOR. HAVEN'T TAKEN A TEST, BUT I FOUND THIS WEBSITE AND THOUGHT WOW I'M NOT THE ONLY WOMAN IN THIS WORLD WITH THESE KIND OF PROBLEMS . ANY INSITE I AM SO CONFUSED. OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE TO BE PREGNANT, BUT WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE?

F.Y.I: I HAVE BEEN FEELING SICK NOT THROWING UP, LOWER BACK PAINS, ALWAYS TIRED, AND FREQUENTLY USE THE BATHROOM. MY OTHER HALF HAS ALSO BEN FEELING SICK....