hi i havent had my period in about 3 or 4 months becuse i have polycystic ovaries.....last week me and ma bf had unprotected sex and he doesnt know if he pulled out in time....about 3 days later i felt naseated...dizzy....bloated and at times constipated....how will i know if im prego if i have the polycystic ovaries??...was that to fast for syptoms?....should i take the test????

The only way to know if you are pregnant, aside from waiting a few months and see if you blow up like a ballon, is to take either a home pregnancy test of see a doctor.

Purchase a home pregnancy test from the drug store. Test yourself and continue testing every few days for two weeks. If the results are negative after two weeks, you can feel fairly certain you are not pregnant. If you are still not convinced, see your doctor.

Hi there I also have PCOS and also did not get my period for nearly three months, I took a test twice both times positive feeling the same symptons seeing the doc today thumbs up for me and hubby plz we hav been trying for 2 nd a half years since miscarriage