i was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries and was put on prometrium to bring my menstrual cycle back. can i become pregnant while takinmg this medication even tj=hough i have polycystic ovaries?

Hi. If you are menstruating again, there is a chance you are ovulating which means you can get pregnant (if period returns but still no ovulation there are other medications the doctor can put you on). There are many woman suffering from PCOS who have successful pregnancies

hi! my menstrual cycle was always irregular and i was putting weight as well. I concieved my first baby after 8 months of my mariiagr but now im trying for my second baby since 1 year but im not succesful. my gyne told me that i should intercoarse atleast 4 times a week but now i dont think its possible for me as it was before . the thing is that if u get regular then start having intercoarse regularly before ur date ,you never know what is the rite time ..so keep going . i wish the best for you

to whom it concerns-

hello, my fiance and i are going to start trying for a baby soon, and she has some questions regarding some problems from her first pregnancy. anyway, she had her left tube removed, and now has a cyst on her ovaries. i would just like to know what we can do about it and the chances of us having a child even is. thank you for your time.

shane

I have been diagnosed with pcos since I was about 18. Actually went 2 full years without a period before I saw the doctor. Anyway, The doctor started me out on PROVERA to start menstrating, then on birth control to keep it regular. But I dont always follow the rules. I get funny after being on bc to long. So it was time to take provera again. Yes, you can get pregnant. I did, about 11-15 days after starting it. So I do have one kid now. In fact my doctor told me the menses pill (a drug to make you menstrate) can make you more fertile. So now, 5 years later I am trying to have another. So far no luck. only been about 6 mos. The doctors told me it was a mirical I even had my first. So I hope this helps. The answer is yes it is possible.

i am now pregnant with baby number 4, and was diagnosed with pcos years ago. the only difference for me in "time of conception" was that i had a harder time conceiving me first 2 kids with my first husband. got remarried last yr, had an iud removed and within 1 week, i was pregnant. baby is 9 mos. old, and i am due again in March. so yes, it is possible, patience is very important

This is so awesome to hear. I have PCOS and my husband and I have been trying for several years to conceive. Last spring my dr put me on metformin and clomid. 4 months later we did conceive, two months later I miscarried. I was devastated but on a positive note we know we can conceive! We had started to give up hope and had thought that because of the PCOS I was not going to be able to conceive. I love hearing stories of women with PCOS having babies, it gives me a lot of hope:)

I am a 29 years old and I had irregular periods since I was 15. Later at 18 I was diagnosed with PCO problem. I was prescribed to take birth control pills. I am not obese and donot have any abnormal hair growth. I am a student and I require 2 more years to graduate after which I plan to get pregnant. Please let me know if I would be taking up too much of risk by having first pregnancy at 31?

Hi Im 41 and was diagnosed with PCOS at age 20 I have 5 children!! age 8mts to 19 number ( 19,15.12,11 and 8 months) number 1 conceived after two years -8 months on clomid number two 4 months on clomid number three and 4 one year apart all natural and a shock number 5 all natural one month with new partner I am now hoping for another child my LH level is only 29.4 so waiting to see if I can go onto clomid so you see you can dfinately conceive with PCOS. My cycle has always been 28 days light bleed for four days with a week of PMS so not typical of PCOS.

I too was diagnosed with PCOS at age 24 and have a beautiful 7 year old girl after 8 years of trying (I was 32 when I had her) and clomid and fertinex. Don't give up! :-)

i have just found out that i have pcos i was 15 when i had my first child and i was 17 when my periods started messing up and i went to my old doctor and he never did any test and just put me straight on pills that made me so sick and i was in even more pain than normal. and after 2 years of not having a period i went to a new doctor and found out that i have pcos and i just finished my fertility meds ( cant remember the name) about 2 weeks ago and now i am showing sings of pregnancy is this normal. i have a dr.s appoint ment on the 4th of april. and they are going to go over my blood work and do a pelvic ultrasound. i had spotting for 2 days on the 17th of march and it only came out when i went to the bathroom. should i consider that implantation bleeding? i am going to be 21 soon and i was hoping that i could baby befor then or find out that i was pregnant on my birth day so i am just sitting here thinking and waiting. so i cant wait to hear those words from my dr. on the 4h of april "YOUR PREGNANT" .

I have PCOS and I have a 4 year old and am pregnant again. I have never taken any drugs for my disease. I control everything with herbs. I got pregnant 2 weeks after taking the new herbs I tried this time around. Good Luck!

which herb did you use as i am using homeopathic medicines for my pco. ive had pco for 5yrs have one 19mth old.have been trying for another one for 6mths but no luck.

will somebody please tell me the name of the herbs used for pcos I have tried everything to get pregnant!

Hi
I am Having PCOS and the doctor has given me duoluton pill. it is a BC pill..i took it for 3months and i got my periods while i was taking that..now i want to conceive..me and my husband are trying for it. we are doing it almost daily..is there any possiblity of getting pregnant..the doctor has diagonised that i have pcos only 4months...before 4months iw as very normal...i dont know whether i am ovulating or not...it came to me all of a sudden...i am in such a mental fear whether i will get pregnant or not for my life time...