Hello, guys. My friend started with some strange acting lately. He has been recently diagnosed with behavior disorder. I wonder if psychotherapy can help with removing this kind of mental disorder. I would be very grateful if you could share your opinion here. This will mean a lot to me. Bye!

Hi, there. I think that psychotherapy can help in removing the behavior disorder. My nephew had similar problems. When he realized his problem, he started visiting a psychiatrist regularly. I am not familiar with the details of his treatment. I think that the main part of it is psychotherapy. I don’t know if this can apply to all cases. You can consult an expert. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Good evening, all. I wouldn’t say that only psychotherapy is enough in removing the behavior disorder. I think that some medications must be included. You must calm down somehow this kind of patient. Only after this, he can collaborate. Of course, I am not a psychiatrist. I wouldn’t know the details. You should consult your friend’s doctor for more explanations. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye!