I am a working single mother, with a 14 year old son. Lately he is behaving strangely (he doesn’t like his old friends, …) I am quite worried for him. I know he is a hard stage of his life, I tried talking to him, but it didn’t help (for now). What can I do- I know that by forbidding him company, things will go only worse. What should I do?! I think this peer presure has gone too far…
Please, help worried mother!

Hello worried mother,
I also think that your son under influence of other kids- peer presure. Try talking to him (again and again). He is in a very sensitive stage of his life that might influence the rest of being. I would recommend sports if he is interested, maybe music, maybe arts, … anything that would get him out of company of this kids. He should learn the sense of responsibility. Worried mother, try talking to your boy as a friend- make him trust you; make him see, those kids are not the right company- give him good and bad examples… and you will see, in a few days he will deal with peer presure.

i think you should spy on him to see what he is up to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't spy. that hurst the trust relationship. talk to him. express concern. ask what he feels ..talk it out.

Yeah don't spy on him he'll hide more from you. You should just address him sometime that he's around the house and ask what happen to any of his old friends and why don't come around the house any more (if they ever did).