My son is 8 years old and I have seen him getting erected sometimes. Is this normal for all boys?? When does the erection time starts?? at what age??

Thanks,
Haven

lol i had them at the age of 6 at skool, never new what they were, just happened, nuthing to do with girls or anything, lol just when ur excited i'm sure its nuthing lots of pple my age were kinda expermenting.

Erections are normal in babies as well as toddlers and pre teens, most boys will get erection from an early age, this is very common if they need to pee, but also is natural in all boys who do not need to pee. As bad as it may sound, a child of any age who touches himself WILL get an erection. Do not over react to it, and infact ignore it as much as possible unless it is in company, in which case take him to one side alone and explain, that nothing is wrong with what is happening, but that he must move to his own space if it shows too much...it is totally natural but for many parents it is uncomfortable to see.

Its normal and healthy, when i was 8 i had an erection nearly every day, it happens to us males, don't tell him off, just tell him that he can have one in private usually at bedtime

well, I really liked experimenting with my body so, when you find you have it down there, you wonder "What is it for?" I am lucky my mom is a nurse and without even knowing I do it, she told me it is healthy and feels good so I should try :D I know you will say "WOW!" :O  

Personally i think at early age erection is nit good for health. It cause various damages to his asset...

Every kid has erections. It is normal. I just didn't get a lot until 10 or 11.

Any and all ages are possible.  I remember well my neighbor friend who would be so excited standing on the garage roof getting ready to jump into a soft garden, who would continue to squeeze his penis, being as fully erect as he could be till he jumped.  He was eight years old at the time.  Boys get an erection whenever they get excited or experience a grinding effect during such things as wrestling, swimming, etc. etc. etc.  It's normal stuff people.

Wait...don't tell me...you are a very religious person...
? ;0)

Are you f*****g sick in the head. What kind of reply is that you wrong un!!@@@

Hi yes it is normal for a 8 year olds penis to get erected as I have experienced as i have gone through that age I was worried too, and as he grows you need to talk to him about the erctions and that he may like to touch himself but to do it in private and that he will experience the erections more frequently and in the most unwanted times.

You're welcome

why are you looking at your 8 year old son while erect, can't he have erections in private.  He is a growing boy, all boys including babies boys get boners so just let him enjoy them. LOL.

Oh BS! How can a kid help it if it just hapoens? Boys get them ugh

Haven boys get erection at 1

i have been having erections since i was 6 it is normal.at age 10 i started to expirement with my body. He may want to do the same and if he does just be there for him expeshily when he is going through puberty but dont ask him anything let him cause it can be VERY embarising. If or when he does want to play with him self just be considerite to knock on his door cause i have been walked in on when i was masturbating and its so embarising. But it is veey healthy to play with himself because it can relieve stress and can incress or decress his sex craving. Cause as a 12 year old boy thinking about sex is coman and normal. So in all it is ok and you just need to be there for him in tough times and in times of embarrassment, exspecialy when he gets older cause everything is changing and geting bigger. Hope this helps every perent