Hey, i am a 16 year old male and have a few issues. First of all i am still going through puberty and my penis has not grown yet it is still like it was when i was like 8. Second of all, i have erection problems, i always get erections, when i take my clothes off to have a shower, when i go to the toilet, when i wake up in the morning, even while im on the computer i will get erections. It is good that my penis is still small so i can cover it up pretty good but can someone please help.. Cheers

The same thing happens to me, although I'm thirteen. It's really annoying. It also happens when there is a sudden temperature change.

ok this is all normal. i mean when going through puberty u will get random boners. it happens and cant be stopped. AS for the clothes thing thats just your hormones kicking in. when you get even close to being naked your hormones skyrocket and your penis get hard. its all normal.

Hey i am also 13 and  i have a boner almost all day long. The main time i dont have a boner is when im in math class and or thinking realy hard. At first when i started puberty i had them all the time. But they have slowly decreased over a year. I find it easy to hide them and very easy to get rid of them but sometimes i cant get rid of them i just have to wait.