ok im 16 year old and when i masterbate and then i ejaculate my penis is still erect afterwards i heard that its supposed to go limb after like 3 seconds or something but for some reason im able to stay erect after i ejaculated and do it over again.. i never heard of this happen should i go see a doctor i dont know if this is bad.

Hi:
This doesn't sound like a problem to me. It sounds like every man's dream come true. LOL...I'm not making lite of your concerns. If you stay erect for hours, I could see your problem. However, you didn't say that the erection doesn't go down. If it really concerns you, call a doctor's office and ask those questions. You could consult with a urologist. That type of doctor deals with the male reproductive system, etc. Good luck and please let all the guys know what advice you get. I think they'll be very, very interested.

like the advertisements say: if erections last longer than 3 hours seek a medical proffessional. other than that i don't think you have a problem. i myself am like this sometimes.

well mine lasts like 15-20 minutes more after first ejaculation during masterbation.

personally (it should be clear i am NOT a doctor) in my opinion that isn't really a problem unless it starts to be painful or you feel light headed. if it really concerns you then perhaps ask your doctor next time you have a visit.

Relax, you're fine.

You're 16. It is very common for a young man to keep his erection after ejaculation.

I only wish it was still true in my, slightly older, case.

Relax, have fun, you're normal.

really. thank you i thought that there must have been something wrong but thankyou very much.

Well this is something that every man would like to have. And you can say that you are on lucky guy to have this. And you partners will appreciated this. :-) I also have this sometimes but to few if ask me. :-)

I agree with what other posters have said here. Your erections are perfectly fine. It would be interesting to see where you're at in 10 years though. I know for a fact that your libido is probably in overdrive right now but your erections will eventually become less intense. I hate that you think that this is a problem because I know there's a lot of information out there about how you're 'supposed' to go soft after ejaculating. What's normal is an erection that goes down after an erection period. So don't worry!

I hope that you thought this in a positive "longer" way :) :) :)

And have to agree on you that there is so information out there about getting soft after ejaculation. There are many people that don't have this experience and think something is wrong with them. It's perfectly fine and healthy to have erection after ejaculation.

Hah dark_red I did mean it in a positive way! I doubt he's going to be so excited that he can't get his erections to go down in ten years. I was just as bad when I was a 16-year-old but I'm glad it's gone. Sometimes maintaining an erection for that long is just painful!

I think that you're right--I think that I wish that they would offer a little more information on sex and sexual issues for teens. Reading advice for 30-year-olds is not very helpful! And the stuff that they go through is entirely different.

Well for some of us having an erection after ejaculating is like a blessing. :-) But I have to agree on the painful thing. It does hurt sometimes, and after that i fill like i can't even go to a bathroom. But this happened to me maybe a couple of times, and didn't even pay any attention.
Information about this should be out there, so people can read about it and see that all this is perfectly normal.

ok thanks all :-D

Hi manuelv, how are you doing? Do you have any more questions about your conditions? Do you still think of it as a problem? I hope that your partner is satisfied with you and that she does not find this to be any problem at all.

thanks no i dont think its a problem anymore it doesnt hurt afterwards but thanks for the advice.