I am new to this site but wondered if anyone can help. About 2 weeks ago I started feeling bloated and was very painful across my stomach below my belly button, the pain went away after a few day and I just felt slightly bloated. Then a couple of days later I woke up and was as if I had put weight on over night. I was extremely bloated but I had also got fat on on my belly. ( also had a flat stomach before and havnt changed my eating habits) The bloating Is now so uncomfortable, especially when I am sitting down at work writing. I have not had sex for almost 5 months and since then I took my pill back to back for two months so I didn't have a period and then I have a period the month after although slightly lighter than usual. The next month a forgot to take my pill a couple of days and bleed very lightly for about 15 day. I stopped taking my pill at this point and seemed to have a normal 5 day period at the end. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests in the last 2 weeks and all negative. I went to the doctor and she gave me buscopan to help with the bloating and told me to take lacitives. She also felt my stomach and as I have not slept with anyone for about 5 months she was pretty confident I wasn't pregnant. I have had no over signs of pregnacy at all. The lacitives and buscopan have not helped. I have now stopped taking my pill for just over a month and am a week late on my period. Is the fact I stopped taking it causing the bloating and weight gain? Has anyone else had the same problem?

Hi, I am having the SAME exact problem!!!  I stopped taking my pill, and now I am so Bloated, I look like I am 3 months pregnant and hurts the most when sitting :(. I have not changed my diet either.  Calling Dr tomorrow, really hoping they can help me, because this is awful :( 

How did it go with the Dr?

I actually never went. The morning I was going to call, my stomach felt almost 100% better! And I've felt great ever since! Not sure what in the world it was all about, but just glad I feel better :). Hope you do too.