Hello there,

Please help, my stomach Is always bloated no matter what I do I have tried changing my diet and drinking plenty of water.

The bloating is more at the lower part of my stomach. Please let me know what can I do or take to stop the bloating?

Legend
The cause for bloated stomach could be a various of disorders. I'm experiencing such kind of trouble last weeks, although I had similar problems earier, but now it came again with spring, so I'm affraid it could be an ulcer (talking about me :-)

In your case ... Hmm .. Do you still feel bloating in your abdomain? Where exactly? If you feel it more lower left site it could be something with your colon. Do you have regular bowel movement?

I experience hearthburn and bloating at the same time. Lately I have a lot of short and sharp pains in lower left abdomain, but it seems that the bloating is always present. I have appointment with my gastrologsit next week, but if this continues, I think I'll go to ER because I'm really afraid that this could be a kind of ulcer or problem with kidney or liver. Somethimes I also feel vomiting and something like anemia.

I made blood test, but everything seems to be ok.

Also I have clay-yellow stool last days, so it could be a problem with my gallblader too, but I'll see it with doctor.

Did anyone experienced similar symptoms?

Well, I don't know what might be causing your bloated stomach, I would like you to tell us more about your problem. Do you think it is caused by drinking too much water? Have you visited your doctor already? I advise you to go to see your doctor or a specialist as soon as possible depending on the scale of your pain. You should also do some blood test and stool examination, in order to establish a diagnosis. Full body examination is also possible, because the samples will tell you if there is any of the bacteria or viruses in your organism. 

I can relate, I too am very concerned due to my stomach gets severly bloated as if I were10 month's preagnant causing discomfort and clothing will not fit along with a burning ball at the mouth of the stomach,belchingtoo...Can u tell me what is wrong with me???Dr's can't seem 2 know.

:? Short pains that comes and goes, cramp-like, which can be misinterpreted as urinary track infection. it occurs if must say, like the menstrual cramp. It is usually not sever but chronic.

What can this type of pain be called. And what is the cause?

I have a similar problem but without the pains.
I would check with your doctor as this may be a hiatal hernia.
The symtoms you decribe with the pain on the lower left are all symptoms of this type of hernia.
Haital hernia is when part of your stomach gets pushed up under your breast bone.

sounds like endometriosis...i have the same pains. my doctor told me they're similar to labor pains. you need to get this checked out. the doctor may reccommend putting you on birth control to ease the problem or reccomend a simple surgery called a laparoscopy. Endometriosis can cause infertility if untreated.

could it be that you are constipated? bloatedness is one of the major symptoms..

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

hello I have been experiencing 10month stomache and over the year seen and done ever test possible I recently went online @ mayo in jacksonville and summitted to be a patient my appointment is tommorrow @ 7am jacksonville fl mayo clinic I will keep u posted on the outcome fyi weight is normally 114 and since the 10month look with in the year I weigh in @ 147 and not pregant. melbourne florida ,

Maybe it's gluten intolerance. I had that problem. I cut out all bread, pasta and processed foods. I switched to Gluten-free beer and it's made a big difference.

You might have worms. A few symptoms that you have mentioned can indicate that. Blood test usually don't show any changes due to worms.

%-) okay so here it is. I too have similar symptoms since January 08. It all started with pain in my upper stomach kinda under my rib cage in the middle..... also a chronic cough. I went to ER they took chest xrays and they chalked it off as Mi allergies. Mind you I weighted 128lbs at that time.

6 months later i was still having problems with discomfort and nausea occasional and random vomiting (what seem to be a flem-like substance). Still assuming Allergies??!! I then told my obgyn.. he sent me to have an upper GI done. They discovered.... possible upper "hernia" (noted in the posting above), and also Lactose sensitive....

A month later I was laid off from work so NO MORE insurance...

However symptoms have not gone away and seem to be getting worse. I had extreme stomach pain October 09 and had to visit ER. They discovered High Blood pressure (from the pain supposedly).... performed a CAT scan and chalked this visited off to an "Acute Eliese"... I had a bowel that morning and the day before which makes a blockage seem NOT to be the answer!! Now my stomach is huge. Swollen hard and I weight 158lbs now. 22lbs gain from May 09 to August 09, the rest I figure could just be normal weight gain!! but the that short timeframe of kind weight gain is not normal. but no doctors have the answer.

My concern is possible tumor or cysts, I feel like my stomach could explode at anytime. How do I find this out?! Wouldn't they show in a CAT scan or xray or Upper GI?

I HAVE THE SAME TROUBLE, I WENT TO MY MEDICAL DOCTOR AND HE DID BLOOD WORK AND FELT AROUND ON MY STOMACH, HE SAID I HAD diverticulitis, WHICH IS A COLON INFECTION, GOOGLE IT AND SEE IF IT IS THE SAME .

Same here without pain though. I have bloody diarrhea and I do diarrhea frequently.

Have u tried having your dr give u a blood test for celiac diease? If u are allergic to gluten it will have the same symtoms!