my stomach as been very gasy and bloated . i keep burping.

Most of the time you will find me rudely BURPING for no reason in order to temporarily end the constant bloated feeling that prevents me from living a normal life.
When I feel like eating I usually eat alone because of my condition and I have massive anxiety because of this condition too UGH.
I won't get into the anxiety issue right now but I do recommend taking OMEPRAZOLE every morning which will help with the stomach acid issue that causes food to become stuck making eating an unpleasant experience.
If you don't treat this condition your esophagus may become corroded from all the acid eventually causing food to get stuck in the esophagus which may lead to surgery if you wait it out.
I'm on OMEPRAZOLE for about 6 months now and the heart burns have gone away. But I'm still randomly BURPING and my panic attacks are hitting me harder than ever, but I don't recommend Sertralline to anyone because the side effects are a b***h and when you get off the drug your brain goes through a few months of constant random brain zaps which were VERY VERY annoying! Good Luck with your stomachs! I know I need something or I'm checking into MAYO clinic when I get the 10 Gs.

When you have a bloated belly and are burping very often, the first thing you want to do is take a good look at your dietary and lifestyle habits. Most of the time, you will find the answer there. 

Foods that cause bloating and burping include fatty foods, foods from the cabbage family (including broccoli and cauliflower), and carbonated drinks. You may also be swallowing too much air, which can be because of chewing gum all the time, smoking, or eating too quickly without chewing well. 

Of course, medical causes like dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome can also be to blame for these symptoms, so if they are not resolved with changed eating, see your doctor. 

i have this same problem. its either because i just a nervy type and it travels to my stomach or i just have a sensitive stomach. a few months ago i never felt like eating and i never actually ate properly which lead to making me sick all the time and i felt horribly stressed. my mum took me a chinese docter. she used cups and massaged me to help my stomach. she told us my stomach was blocked with all of this old food which made me feel sick. amazingly she unblocked my stomach and gave me these chinese pills which actually entirly herbs rolled in little balls. these helped me alot and cleered my stomach. i now have a great apertite and i dont feel as nervous as i used to be. but i am naturally a sensitive type and sometimes when i get nervous i get gassy. every morning i recomend taking warm water with lemon juice and eating lots of herbs and trying to retain calm. this all works like magic. just remeber to do this daily and as you start to grow up and become more mature i think as a 13 year old when i'm older i'll become less nervous and able to control myself better. my mum is really proud of me and so am i. :-)

I have the same symptoms. Have a set has not worked for me in the last four months. I keep loading up and getting gas I pick up constantly. I have pain in the upper abdomen. I just had an endoscopy where they said my stomach that information in it. They took samples to see if it's H pie Laurie or celiac disease. I will let you know what I find out. Don't mess around people go see a gastroenterologist.