For the past six months I have been bloated, so much. I have been for twice for a gastro scope, & once for a colonoscope, but nothing weird or abnormal could be found. Can anyone out there plese give me some answer as to what the cause of his may be, & what can I do to get rid of this.

just to write to you issue.. i too have the same issue... i have also had the scopes up and down both ends.. and still nothing.. no answers... if you hear anything let me know please...

I also have been feeling the same way but it has been about a year now.. i was on birth control and i thought that was the reason i was bloated all the time but i have been off of it for atleast 6 months and it still hasnt gone away!! I havent been to the doctor about it because i really didnt think they could help me out on this one... is there any way maybe its my diet? im a cheerleader so i get plenty of exercise but i dont eat too unhealthy... also it seems to get worse at night and the right side of my stomach is more bloated than the left which scares me becasue your appendix is there but i have had no pain.. please help if you can!

me too...totallty distended abdomen for 2 wks now...out of the blue pretty much.
ocassionally in last year, i'd get bloated on/off, but nothing that stayed/hung around.
doesn't matter if i eat/don't eat, etc. or what time of day.
some cramping too, very uncomfortable at times.

no possibility of pregnancy.
i have an appt. on Monday, and i'm insisting on a transvaginal ultrasound & CA-125 test for ovarian cancer, cysts.
i'd suggest you do the same to rule it out. they need to scan your abdomen/pelvic area. DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.
Ovarian cancer is a silent killer.
and these things are symptoms when they finally present themselves.

I can't help it, I am worried, b/c i've never experienced such things.

Have you had weight gain as well?
I would urge you to get your doctor to do some hormone tests such as 24 hour urine collection for cortisol levels. Many of your symptons are ones that could be related to a pituitary disorder such as Cushings Disease. These are realtively rare but only because they are often undiagnosed for so long and are put down to other causes. Often the weight gain is just around the middle, face (moon face) and upper back (moon face).

I also have been in and out of tests for over a year, and nothing ive been tested for ovarion cancer and was negative. Also have cat scans and ultrasounds internal and external nothing again..I have had blood work on thyroid and blod counts. The suggestion before this one seems like one more test to have done but mine as well eliminate the possibility.
I did find however after many uncomfortable days and nights that being bloated was more than average when i ate anything with a tomato based product . spagetti sauce and anything involving the tomato product. If anyone else has a further sugestion id be willing to try! Dont give up there will be answer god bless!!!!

bloating can be part of PMS, and many other things. For PMS, a vitamin B complex (all the Bs in beneficial proportion) is very good. During menstruating years, I found taking additional B6 to be extremely helpful...it's a natural diaretic...also helps with mood swings. You can take 100-150 mg. You can't overdose on B vitamins since they are water-soluable, excess is just excreted.

two other things relieve bloating:
1) yogurt (with acidopholus & bifidus)... balances bacteria in intestines
2) drink hot water...helps gas (swallowed air) escape...you will burp it.

look into wheat intolerance. it can also cause bloating. or gluten intolerance.

I had the same problem....still have...could be ibs ;-)

I am having the same issues, I look about 8 months pregnant.

I have IBS and gastritis but this isn't the cause of it, I have had the cameras in my stomach and havent found anything. 

The doctors think I may have a hernia or dead scar tissue from my c-section which is rubbing on my insides and my stomach is messed up a bit from having babies. could this be some of your issues. 

I am going to the doctor on Monday to hopefully find out whats going on, no thyroid problems or diabetes, nothing like that so I'm stumped but want answers to!! I hope you guys find some and if you do please share :)

I have Metabolic Damage and possibly a thyroid problem or diabetes or both.